Roasted Red Deviled Egg Sandwich

After write my last post I could not stop thinking about…..Roasted Red Pepper AÏoli how good it tasted on my scrambled egg sandwich that I had early in the day. It got me thinking about Deviled Egg Sandwich or some call it Egg Salad Sandwich, Oh it would be so good made with the Roasted Red Pepper AÏoli. I made just a small portion but those who tried it loved it.



Roasted Red Deviled Egg Sandwich

1 dozen Eggs, large
1/2 Cup Roasted Red Pepper AÏoli
1/2 Cup Pickle Juice
Salt and Pepper to taste

Place eggs in 2 quart pot, cover with cold water; the water should be ½ inches over the top of the eggs add 2 tablespoons of salt. Cook on high with a lid. When you see steam, keep an eye on it. When the water come to a rolling boil turn off heat. Let sit for 12 – 15 min with the pan covered. This will produced perfectly cook hard boiled eggs.

Peel eggs and separated the white from the yolks, Place the egg whites in a 1 quart bowl and the egg yolks in a small bowl. Slice the egg whites with a paring knife. Mash the egg yolks with the AÏoli and pickle juice add the yolks to the Egg whites mix together and season to taste.

No comments: